Terms & Conditions
- The tours have a maximum number of participants, for reasons of safety and to maintain the quality of travel.
- London Shopping Tours guides reserve the right to refuse admission and participation in any tour and the right to expel from the tour anyone who shows aggressive behavior and/or offensive to the guide and/or other participants or disturbance to the tour.
- Everyone taking part in this tour accepts that they are responsible for their own safety and that of their dependents, and follow all precautions and recommendations offered by the guide, who in turn will take all possible measures to provide a safe path, but will not be subject to liability in damages for personal injury or loss property.
- Bus and taxi fares will be payable by the client.
- Children under the age of 10 go free. From 11 to 15 years old there is a flat rate of £50 per child and from 16 years old onwards the full fee applies.
There are no refunds except for unforeseen circumstances. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy
If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a £10.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center. Tours cancelled within less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.