Richmond and Wimbledon
- Days: Monday to Sunday
- Time: 10am - 3pm
- Price: £110 per person plus travelling expenses
- Price per groups: Ask for group offers
- Duration of the tour: 5hrs
- Travelling: Tube, bus, taxi and walking
- Meeting Point: Outside Richmond or Wimbledon train stations
If you fancy discovering a different side of London that you would not normally visit without someone encouraging you, this is the tour for you.
Richmond and Wimbledon are very family oriented areas of London and also great for shopping. The shops are exquisite, Richmond is by the river and offers a wide range of independent boutiques as well as some of the most popular high street brands. Wimbledon Village is a smaller area and can only accommodate small boutiques. It is also home to the famous Wimbledon tennis tournament.
What does the tour fee include?
The tour includes the guide , map and list of shops of the area. There is no hotel pick up or drop off. It is advisable to bring a drink and a snack as there is no time to stop for food.
All transport must be paid by the client.