Bicester Village Tour
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Price: £110 per person plus travelling fee
- Price per groups: Ask for group offers
- Duration of the tour: Approx 4hrs shopping and 2 hours travelling
- Travelling: Taxi/Train (Bicester Village is an hour away from London)
- Meeting Point: To be discussed with the client
Set in Oxfordshire, close to the idyllic Cotswolds, Bicester Village is approximately one hour from London. It is discount heaven for fashionistas and bargain hunters.
Bicester Village is home to over 130 designer outlet boutiques set around a delightful open-air pedestrianised streets, offering up to 60 per cent off previous season’s collections from the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brand names including, Bally, Cath Kidston, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Matthew Williamson, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry and many more.
What does the tour fee include?
The tour includes the guide, styling and bargain advice. There are plenty of restaurants in Bicester Village but it is advisable that you bring a drink and a snack to keep you going until lunch time.